Our lawyers have represented corporations, retailers, pharmaceutical companies, railroads, and aviation companies in antitrust litigation including price-fixing, class action, unfair competition, unjust enrichment, and consumer protection lawsuits.
- Representing BNSF, Union Pacific, CSX and Norfolk Southern railways as part of a national trial team against conspiracy allegations involving a fuel surcharge.
- Represented a prominent online retailer in federal district court and the court of appeals in successfully defeating a challenge by three large medical device companies to the constitutionality of a state’s pricing and distribution regulations under the dormant Commerce Clause.
- Represented an aviation company in obtaining dismissal of antitrust and tort claims challenging exclusivity provisions with an aircraft manufacturer.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in defending against antitrust, unfair competition, consumer protection, and unjust enrichment claims, including successfully opposing motions for class certification by two different proposed classes.
- Represented an online retailer in administrative proceedings, including trial, brought by the Federal Trade Commission relating to trademark litigation settlement agreements that allegedly restrained keyword advertising on Internet search engines.
- Represented a large pharmaceutical company in a nationwide MDL in the defense of antitrust, unfair competition, consumer protection, and unjust enrichment claims challenging an alleged “reverse-payment” settlement of prior patent litigation.