Keller/Anderle LLP has been selected to the list of “Top Boutique Firms of 2018,” as chosen by the Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journals, one of only 20 firms so honored across the entire state.
Keller/Anderle was selected in the Commercial Litigation category in recognition of its success as a powerhouse trial firm. The Daily Journal “Top Boutiques” honor is one of the most coveted in the state for specialized “niche” firms. Literally thousands of California firms fit in the “boutique” category, including hundreds in the commercial litigation category.
Key factors in Keller/Anderle’s recognition as a premier trial firm in California include:
- Keller/Anderle represents prominent individuals, including sports figures and Hollywood superstars along with CEOs and startup founders; privately held companies; and some of the nation’s largest publicly traded corporations. Representative clients have included CAA founder and former Walt Disney Company President Michael Ovitz; former US Olympic Team coach Mark Schubert; Henry Nicholas, the Co-Founder of Broadcom; MGA Entertainment co-founder Isaac Larian; AIG, MassMutual Life Insurance Co.; Standard & Poors; Cintas Corp.; CashCall; Western Digital; Broadwood Investments and many more.
- High profile trials have included: Mattel v. MGA Entertainment et al; United States v. McGraw-Hill Companies; Chavez v. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.; Auerbach Acquisition Associates v. Daily; and People v. Biane.
- Members of the firm have over 400 jury trials among them.
- Keller/Anderle has a record of success: Over $925 million in verdicts and judgments for our plaintiff clients, and successfully defended many other high-stakes cases.
- The firm’s attorneys graduated from premier law schools, including: Harvard, Yale, New York University, University of Michigan, UCLA, George Washington University, Notre Dame, UC Hastings, University of San Diego, and Southwestern University.
- Awards for our firm and attorneys have included local, statewide and national recognition, such as: S. News – Best Lawyers®‘ 2018 “Best Law Firms”; “Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame” by the California Lawyers Association; Benchmark Litigation’s “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America” and “Top 250 Women in Litigation”; Lawdragon’s “500 Leading Lawyers in America”; Top 10 Southern California Super Lawyers; Daily Journal Top 100 Lawyers in California; California Lawyer CLAY Award – California Lawyer of the Year in Litigation (twice); and The Best Lawyers In America®.